IHMSA Match Software Download Instructions
- Click on the "Download Now" button below.
- While the file is downloading, you have time to make a backup of your match information and
other databases. Open the old WinMatch program, click on the file menu and then click on the "Backup Matches" command.
That will back up all of your match information, competitor data and mailing list to a floppy disk. (Use an empty
- Unzip the download file into an empty folder on your hard
- If you are installing this software under Windows NT or Windows 2000 you must be logged into Windows as the
Administrator. This may be true of some versions of Windows XP as well.
- After the file has been unzipped you will find a file called
imatch.exe in the folder where you saved the
download file. Double click on the file name to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions presented to you during the install process.
- When the installation is finished you may delete the files from the folder containing the downloaded zip file.
You won't need them again unless you want to re install the software.
If you have problems installing this software
this link will provide more detailed installation instructions.